AVAILABLE SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
If you're thinking about an outdoor kitchen and want a turn-key solution, the Weber Summit Grill Center is a concept definitely worth considering. Top quality, great design, highly functional and... easy (about as "marriage-friendly" as these things get). Great value.
- 60,000 BTUs from six stainless steel main tube burners
- 10,600 BTUs stainless steel sear/booster burner for that tasty, tasty caramelized crust on your steak
- 10,600 BTUs heavy duty rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit big enough for up to three chickens or a whole turkey
- 12,000 flush mounted, commercial-style, dual-ring side burner gives you the option of turning on just the inner burner or both.
- Are you a smoker? With wood chips that is. This baby has a dedicated 6,800 BTUs smoker burner and easy to reload smoker box.
- 769 Square inches of total cooking area
- 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grills provide excellent heat retention and will last you a ridiculously long time
- Super sneaky, tuck-away rotisserie motor folds right down into the side shelf to give you extra prep room
- Illuminated control knobs help you to cook into the night. Perfect for a little midnight snack.
- Built-in and 'bezelled' (not bedazzled) temperature gauge keeps you up to speed on the temperature under your hood
- Two expansive work surfaces on both sides
- Storage cabinets will give you enough room to fit lots and lots of your backyard secrets
- Available in black or stainless steel finish