The Gladiator® Premier Jumbo GearBox stands at six feet tall and two feet deep to easily hold your larger household items. This EZ design unit comes equipped with three full-width shelves that provide exceptional space for everything from camping gear to sports equipment. Locking Tread Plate doors with large recessed handles ensure that power tools and sharp equipment are safely stored. An included Wall Bracket Kit makes this storage cabinet easy to reposition on Gladiator® Wall Systems.
- Holds up to 300 lbs. per cabinet and 50 lbs. per shelf
- Fixed shelf and two adjustable shelves for storage versatility
- Included hanger brackets make this unit easily repositioned on Gladiator Wall Systems
- Adjustable legs compensate for uneven floors.
- The steel cabinet panels, along with heavy-duty Allen head bolt screws and back plates, offer excellent cabinet structure for years of lasting durability.
- The round drawer lock offers additional security, keeping kids and pets away from harmful and unsafe products. All Gladiator® products can be secured with the same key.
- The unique EZ design allows this storage cabinet to be assembled in almost half the time and fewer loose parts make cleanup fast and easy. Back plates come pre-attached, making cabinet assembly simpler while redesigned screws start easier and are harder to strip.
- 36"W x 72"H x 24"D
- Weighs 154 lbs
Expert Advice About the Gladiator GAJG36FDYG Premier Jumbo GearBox Garage Storage Cabinet.
Garage clutter, beware. There’s a cabinet in town that’s coming for ya. The Gladiator Premier Jumbo Cabinet is a beast. 3 feet wide. 2 feet deep. 6 feet tall. 21 gauge steel. This cabinet is going to accommodate all your storage needs. This cab has 3 shelves. One fixed and 2 adjustable in 6 different places so storing taller items won’t be an issue. You can pack this baby up to 300lbs too! Don’t worry about valuables as this cabinet is indeed lockable. The cabinet comes with leveling legs so uneven garage floors are no issue. And if you don’t want it sitting on the floor you’re in luck; it comes with a wall bracket kit included so you can hang it on Gladiator Wall Panels or on Gladiator Gear Tracks. That will free up floor space nicely. No need to worry about corrosion either since this cabinet’s powder coating process electrostatically bonds and bakes the protective coating to the bare metal. The treadplate doors will let all your neighbors know you purchased Gladiator products. So I guess the question you need ask yourself is this: Are you ready to be the envy of your neighbors?